The Impeachment of Lord Wilson
Supreme Court Judge in the United Kingdom
Grandson of Conservative Member of the Parliament, Sir Roderick Roy Wilson, Esq (1876 – 1942) promoted and supported in his Judicial position by the Conservative Party in the United Kingdom; failed student, barrister and Judge.
He has NO knowledge of criminal law, immigration law, family law and international law. Also lacks ethical values and loyalty to Her Majesty the Queen. (Click here for his full profile.)
Lord Wilson’s impeachment is necessary as he is the most corrupt Judge of the 21st Century. A clear message must be sent out to all other Judges who engage in corrupt activities and abuse of judicial office. Judges are not appointed to sell justice to the highest bidder or most connected, carry out any political party’s agenda and or vendetta against the public based on gender discrimination.
The following higher authority Judges have already resigned due to Lord Wilson’s corrupt behaviour and abuse of office in Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunal:
1. Lord Neuberger of Abbotsbury, President of the Supreme Court (2012 – 2017), forced into early retirement and resigned in early 2017 his judicial office due to corruption cover up and mismanagement at the Supreme Court. Previously, Lord Neuberger was Master of the Rolls and Head of the Civil Division (2009 to 2012) when Lord Wilson was a Lord Justice of Appeal in the Court of Appeal. He failed to take action against this corrupt judge Lord Justice Wilson (as he was then) and his wife Lady Wilson (a Judge in the Administrative Court). Lord Neuberger was succeeded in October 2012 by Lord Dyson as Master of the Rolls and Head of Civil Division.
2. Lord Dyson, former Supreme Court Judge (2010 – 2012) and Master of the Rolls and Head of Civil Division (2012 – 2016) was forced into early retirement and resigned in 2016 due to his corrupt behaviour, manipulation of the justice system, failure to manage his Division, abuse of judicial office and pretence of being from the aristocratic class.
Both Lord Neuberger and Lord Dyson breached their Judicial Oath and took advantage of the current Monarch, Queen Elizabeth II, when they engaged in corrupt activities and abuse of judicial office to protect Lord Wilson.
Lord Wilson, a Supreme Court Judge (2011 – present) has been the initiator of the corrupt behaviours and actions of his own and other Judges in Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals.
Lord Wilson’s impeachment is based on the following reasons:
1. Failure to act independently:
- known to side with the Government when sitting as a Judge
- disregards women and sees them as inferior to men and not worth to be given fairness in court
- accepts favours from others in order to carry out his judicial duties
2. Failure to upheld his Judicial Oath:
Oath of allegiance:
“I, _________ , do swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, her heirs and successors, according to law.”
“I, _________ , do swear by Almighty God that I will well and truly serve our Sovereign Lady Queen Elizabeth the Second in the office of ________ , and I will do right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of this realm, without fear or favour, affection or ill will.”
Affirmation – Allegiance
“I, ____________ , do solemnly sincerely and truly declare and affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second Her Heirs and Successors according to Law.”
Affirmation – Judicial
“I, ____________ , do solemnly sincerely and truly declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve our Sovereign Lady Queen Elizabeth the Second in the office of ____________ , and I will do right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of this Realm without fear or favour, affection or ill will.”
3. Incompetence and delusional behaviour:
- failed to read documents and applications
- made up evidence in cases to suit his Judgment to side with the party he has most interest in (either due to male gender and or his legal representation)
- exaggerated grandeur behaviour to show his supremacy and judicial power
- did not show ability to distinguish between countries and where divorces took place
- allowed himself to reach conclusions based on no evidence
- intentionally lied in court to conclude a case which led to early resignations of Lord Dyson and Lord Neuberger
- consistently interfered with a case on all levels in courts including a Judicial Review
- produced Judgments with Errors and Omissions wrongfully being used as legal precedents
- beyond incompetent, malicious
4. Unlawful use of nepotism to promote his wife, Lady Wilson, into positions of authority and power after being a housewife for a decade. Read her profile here.
5. Intellectual failure as it has been accepted in his own words that he failed entry on his own capability at Oxford University, failed at obtaining a barristerial position on his own as he made us of nepotism, and proved to be a corrupt Judge who also influenced other Judges to enter corrupt behaviour and abuse of office to protect his wrong doing. Read his profile here.
6. Does not believe in the capability and efficiency of Her Majesty’t Courts and Tribunals:
“Family law…something like Leyton Orient – in other words practising in the third division… rather than a slight on the east end of London….” (Lord Wilson, Newsletter, Summer 2011 – Family Law Bar Association)
7. Transforms Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals into entertainment and show business:
“I would encourage anybody interested not only in the law, but also in communication, to choose the barristerial rather than the solicitorial path……The barrister is not only the actor in the play, but, albeit with substantial assistance from the solicitor, he also writes the script and designs the set. When the show is a success there is no feeling more wonderful.“(Newsletter, Summer 2011 – Family Law Bar Association. Click here or the interview here.)
8. Unlawfully holds the position of Legal Consultant to carry out favours for Supreme Court employees with divorce cases and getting the best divorce settlement for them. Click here for Mr John Landtree’s profile.
9. Known not to have had patience with Litigants in Person:
“I enjoyed bits of it. As you know I had some interesting cases and enjoyed writing what I hoped were clear, tightly drawn, judgments but there was too much really negative family work. Too much of my time was taken up in seeking unsuccessfully to explain to distraught parents or angry parents, usually acting in person, why they did not have a real prospect of success on appeal and I found that work as negative as I had found the work in the Division to be positive.”Newsletter, Summer 2011 – Family Law Bar Association
10. Accepted failures of the lower courts, did not require that Legal Procedure be followed and felt entitled to make up evidence not before the lower courts as he has been known for delivering sensational Judgments to help him secure his position and authority in the Supreme Court, with the help of the media (and of course with the help of the Conservative Party):
Due to unlawful judicial and private actions of Lord Wilson, we cannot report the case which Lord Wilson made public via his Judgment in November 2010 and was in public domain until summer of 2016. Legal community commented on the case and the wrong facts as stated by Lord Wilson, thus misleading the public. The Queens Bench under the corrupt behaviour of His Honour Judge Parkes QC has stopped this case in summer 2016 from being reported as it is damaging to Lord Wilson. For purposes to impeach Lord Wilson from judicial office and others, we will call this case X v X. Currently, we cannot report this case in such a manner as for the parties to be recognised although the case is in the public domain and BBC produced a show on the private undisclosed evidence in this case (Husband in the case sold the hearing transcripts to the BBC without authority). This case carries a liability of £50 million on the Government and it will return to the public domain shortly. This is a divorce case with criminal elements as the Husband made up false evidence which Lord Wilson not only supported but he went further to make up further false evidence against the Wife. There are more than two countries involved in this case including the FBI as the Husband committed international crimes. This case already forced into early retirement Lord Dyson (2016) and Lord Neuberger (2017). Other judges follow shorty via early judicial retirement or impeachment. Prime Minister Theresa May also has an interest in burring this case as it shows her failures as former Home Office Secretary under Prime Minister David Cameron and now in the position of the Prime Minister with her Government and Judicial Appointments.
Lord Wilson cannot be trusted as a Judge in the Supreme Court to make new law as he proved to have been a failed student, failed barrister to lawfully follow the law, and a failed Judge given that he failed to apply the existing law.
His and the others unlawful corrupt behaviour gave rise to a matter of ‘national security’, as defined by the new Master of the Rolls, Sir Terence Etherton.
The Impeachment of Lord Wilson is done via a PETITION which is signed by the public, then put before the Parliament to investigate all work and behaviour of Lord Wilson, and finally put before Her Majesty the Queen.
Sign the PETITION here. (coming soon)
Return to Lord Wilson‘s profile. Click here.