Lady Justice Eleanor King’s disability – dyslexia- identified by BBC news reporting today!
Lady Justice Eleanor King who is believed to have been endorsed for her judicial positions by His Honour Judge Shaun Spencer QC (retired in 2014) is a confirmed dyslexic judge who has been producing routine Judgments rather than justice for individual cases! She is failing to adhere to the employment terms of the Ministry of Justice, as she holds a separate job besides her full time salaried position as a Judge, and fails to demonstrate the standards expected of a judicial office holder.
The news on the BBC website provides details into Lady Justice Eleanor King’s dyslexic condition.
In Starbucks employee wins dyslexia discrimination case: “A tribunal found Meseret Kumulchew had been discriminated against after making mistakes due to her difficulties with reading, writing and telling the time.”
The Article explains what dyslexia is and how it affects people:
What is dyslexia?
Dyslexia is a common learning difficulty that can cause problems with reading, writing and spelling
Signs of dyslexia usually become apparent when a child starts school and begins to focus more on learning how to read and write
A person with dyslexia may: read and write very slowly, confuse the order of letters in words, have difficulty taking notes or copying and find it hard to carry out a sequence of directions
People with dyslexia often have good skills in other areas, such as creative thinking and problem solving
Reasonable adjustments for dyslexics might include making sure an employee has a recording device for meetings, providing support with proof reading and giving instructions verbally rather than in writing
The Vlad case proves how a dyslexic judge, Eleanor King now a Lady Justice of Appeals, who purposely did not inform the Ministry of Justice of her dyslexic disability failed in her judicial role and caused one of the biggest judicial mistakes in the High Court at RCJ (in February 2012) and now in the Court of Appeal as she desperately tries to cover up her disability when influencing and corrupting other Court of Appeal Judges:
In the Vlad case, Mrs Justice Eleanor King (as she then was) on 20 February 2012:
- -half a day late for the full day hearing;
- -continuously complained;
- -agitated that she read and understood nothing for the appeal to be heard;
- -showed aggressive behaviour when shouting;
- -lied that she read all the bundles in less than half an hour (now known that it was impossible as she is dyslexic with reading and writing difficulties)
- -allowed Husband’s barrister to dictate how the hearing should progress;
- -accepted that the Husband did not disclose and the Judge did not follow the law to ensure fairness in the process; and
- -produced a Judgment contradicting her findings only the day before.
- Now she has corrupted: McFarlane LJ, Sullivan LJ, Tomlinson LJ, Lewison LJ, Rider LJ, McGowan J (Admin. Court at RCJ).
- Possibly also Lord Dyson MR (Master of the Rolls); however, the matter is still under investigation with him.
Has the dyslexic judge Eleanor King been passing Judgments based on a routine basis rather than on a case by case basis?
Ministry of Justice has no policies in place to help judges with disabilities or take action against those judges who mislead the Ministry only to make a financial and otherwise (privileges) benefits from their judicial role.
Stay with us for our next story how this dyslexic judge continues to mislead the Ministry of Justice as she holds another job, under her maiden name, besides being a full time judge, under her married name, at the Court of Appeal. She works for a company who pursues “claims against certain third parties in respect of various contractual breaches”. Certain members of the company have been formally charged for criminal activities and the case will be heard this year. Is Eleanor Warwick Hamilton, known as Eleanor King LJ, one of the criminally charged individuals as she has been with the company since 6 April 2006 (its establishment in January 2006)?