Profile of an Abusive Husband
Have you been married or are you married to an Abusive Husband?
Here are some of the characteristics of an Abusive Husband, speaking from experience:
- Controlling due to: LACK OF SELF-ESTEEM AND SELF-WORTH, SHAME OF HIS PAST, HIGHLY SECRETIVE, HIDING OF POTENTIAL VIRUSES UNDISCLOSED TO OTHERS (always ask for a full blood test before marriage including the HTLV virus, less known but highly dangerous);
- Obsessive due to: CHILDHOOD TRAUMA LEADING TO PHYSICAL ATTRACTION TOWARDS HIS MOTHER (FEELS HAPPY ONLY WITH WOMEN BORN ON THE SAME DAY AS HIS MOTHER AND PHYSICALLY LOOKING LIKE HIS MOTHER) AND HATES HIS FATHER;
- Jealous due to: HATE FOR WOMEN WHO ARE SMARTER THAN HIM AND MAKES UP FALSE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THEM IN ORDER TO TURN HIMSELF INTO A VICTIM SEEKING SYMPATHY;
- Pretentious due to: SHAME FOR HIS PARENTS’ LACK OF EDUCATION AND FINANCIAL STATUS AND CONSISTENT NEED TO IMPRESS OTHERS EVEN IF HAVING NO MONEY AND MEANS;
- Lack of co-operation due to: DIFFICULTY MAKING FRIENDS AND CONSISTENTLY BEING FIRED FROM WORK DUE TO DISRESPECT FOR MANAGEMENT AND INABILITY OF GETTING ALONG WITH OTHERS;
- Critical for little things;
- Prohibits you to see friends and enjoy your free time, when you have it if he does not keep you too busy with work;
- Causes conflict with your family and pretends to be better than you in front of your parents;
- Gets angry easily of others and threatens with litigation;
- Accuses you of spending too much time doing what you want to do and not what he wants you to do;
- Humiliates you in front of other, this will lead to humiliation before Judges during divorce proceedings;
- Controls the money and refuses you to get the basic needs;
- Destroys property to hurt you and make you feel guilty for making him upset;
- Threatens to divorce you if you don’t do what he orders you;
- Causes hurt by hitting/slapping, kicking/biting you or emotionally abusing you;
- Forces you to sue others so that he can make money then threatens you if you don’t get the money he wanted;
- Forces you to have sex with him knowing that he can infect you with a sexually transmitted virus;
- Blames you for his violent outbursts.
While some husbands try to pretend that they are being abused, this is not a very common occurrence. Those who believe such husbands must investigate carefully whether or not they have an underlying agenda to make financial gains and replace their wives with another who is more financially giving to him.
Other husbands raise abuse by claiming neglect against their wives as their wives may enjoy watching soap operas on TV. We received numerous correspondence on this issue which we did not progress to help and support such husbands to proceed to a divorce. A marriage is about cooperation and respect. Marriage counsellors are more appropriate for such issues and we are able to recommend very good marriage counsellors.
An Abusive Husband also makes for a bad employee. You cannot rely on him to hold a job consistently and be liked by his managers and co-workers. He will most likely loose his jobs, and attempt to borrow money from your family as he likes a high standard of living on other people’s money.
If you are in an abusive relationship, please contact us immediately to put you a step ahead of your Abusive Husband. Don’t wait for him to change. This will never happen. You will be the one loosing more in the end. Trying to support your Abusive Husband is the biggest mistake you can make in your life. Making excuses for him is equally dangerous and you will end up regretting not taking the first step to protect yourself. Your Abusive Husband is not your child. If he cannot behave like a real man, show him out the door. Do it smart and quick. Speak with someone who has seen it all. Contact us.
It is better to learn from others, rather than to repeat the same mistakes!
Return to main page.